A2 v1/DB3150 phones:
C702, C902, G502 , K630, K660, K850, T700, V640, W595, W760, W890, W902, W910, W980, Z750, Z770, Z780.
A2 DB3200 phones:
F100 (Jalou), J105 (Naite), T707, TM717, W508, W518
A2 v2/DB3210 phones:
C510 ,C901, C903, C905, G705, T715, W705, W715, W995
Start with downloading A2Uploader (you can download it in here. It is new version with Vista and Windows 7 supported):
After from download extract files with Winrar program: Right click to A2uploader_RWF.rar and click to “extract here” (if you doesn’t have Winrar already you can download it from):
Note: Some Anti Virus report A2Uploader as a virus, its not true. A2Uploader is clean software. If your Anti Virus software is having issues with a2uploader, then its highly recommended to disable your anti virus software while using A2Uploader. Your anti virus should not stall a2uploader during flashing, other wise it may damage your phone.
Installing USB Flash Drivers:
Before you can use A2Uploader, you will need to install USB Flash drivers. A2uploader comes with an automatic flash driver installer. Just unpack the downloaded archive and you will find a file with name ggsetup, Install the Gordon Gate drivers with ggsetup. And you will be ready for the next setup. You should install USB drivers only for the first time.
* For latest version of GGsetup, check here please (particularly important in the latest phones):
>>> GORDON’S GATE USB FLASH DRIVER SOFTWARE
Connecting phone to A2Uploader:
*Before connect your phone, make sure that your phone’s memory has enough space!
1. Run A2Uploader.exe
2. Shutdown your phone.
3. Now come to A2Uploader. Click on FileSystem tool there at right pannel.
4. Now plug in the phone with C (or 2 and 5) key pressed on your phone and don’t leave until the button A2Uploader detects it.
5. Then wait for some time, your file system will be opened.
When you see a window like the following picture, you’re ready to upload files to your phone
Installing Flash Menu:
1. Connect your phone to A2Uploader and respectively, select the following directories:
tpa > preset > system > desktop > flash
2. Now locate the flash menu (swf) file you’ve downloaded. Then you drag and drop the flash menu (swf) file to A2Uploader(drag and drop only the swf file, not the thm file).
Very imporant, after you finished uploading files to the phone’s file system you should click Shutdown FS Manager button. Otherwise all changes made will be lost.
Please don’t forget put the thm file into the your memory card.
Tutorial videos for learning how to install Flash Theme into A2 phone:
A high image quality video with written expression:
A high image quality video with orally expression:
And a practical expression with W910i: